Raincoat for child seat
The Rainette mackintosh is the ideal equipment to protect your child from rain and wind.
Comfortable, practical and extremely useful, it will win over parents and children alike!
Its advantages :
• Oeko-tex 100 waterproof fabric (5000 mm water column)
• Sleeves, to allow the child the use of his hands
• Reflective tapes for you to be seen from all.
• A rather large hood to hold a helmet
• Sleeves sufficiently wide to cover a coat
• Thermo-welded seams in order to guarantee the sealing
• An integrated storage pocket
• Ethical and sustainable production
• One size (from 9 months to 4 years)
• Adapts to the baby carrier on your bike, at the front as at the back, with the help of an elastic surrounding the seat.
• Color: Mustard Yellow
• 100% polyester
• Deposited model
Ethical and responsible production
Social Responsibility Policy:
- Regulation of work schedules (maximum 40 hours / week)
- Increase of overtime
- Fair pay
- Annual paid leave
- Freedom of association
- No discrimination
- Prohibition of child labor
- Establishment of measures for health and safety of employees
Not only would you use it for a long time, but in addition, the waterproof does not undergo wear (friction). You can therefore easily offer him a second life.
Your raincoat adapts to the baby carrier on your bike, at the front as at the back, with the help of an elastic surrounding the seat.
It seems that good solutions always have a real problem for origin! When I bike to bring my pink daughter to the crib, I first equipped with a poncho to face the days of bad weather. But it was a drama! Rose, deprived of his hands that she adores particularly put in her mouth, screamed at each trip. I then started inventing and drawing tailor-made equipmentSome white nights and prototypes later, was born: the rainchain waterproof.
Easy to carry
Another undeniable law of nature that guided our reflection is of course the law of Murphy. You know, decide not to take with you his rain gear while the half-hour after it rains poured! But why ? Because it is not practical: too big, not foldable, not beautiful, it remains at the bottom of the closet. Your rainproof hawk him, knows how to do very little, all cute, and stay wisely at the bottom of your bag.
Eco-responsibility | Our raw materials
From the moment we produce, pollute. However, today we can produce better to pollute less. Our process is certainly, not yet optimal, but it has the merit of existing and progress.
Our reflective devices are:
• Solid and durable
• Do not require power source to work
• Do not produce unnecessary light pollution and are therefore less disturbing for wildlife than a lighted light.
• Easy to destroy at the end of life and potentially recyclable and reusable.
Our reflective fabrics
All textile equipment are manufactured in a BSCI * certified factory near Shanghai. The fabrics are Oeko-Tex 100 certified and are recyclable.
Fast delivery | Free returns
Shipping business days:
Any order past before noon is treated the same day. The orders placed after 12h are treated within 24 hours.
The orders placed on Friday after 12h are treated on Monday after.
If the product does not suit you, send it back to us within 14 days after receiving your order. The product is in its original packaging and in perfect condition, it will be refunded upon receipt.
How to proceed ?
1. Send an email with your Rainette Order Number@rainette-shop.com
2. Simply print the slip sent by us and put your package in a post office.
3. Your order will be refunded upon receipt and verification.
A fantastic raincoat for children. Very practical as well! I recommend it.
★★★★★ Great product
Easy to use. Ideal visibility and waterproofing. I recommend it to all cycling parents! 👍
Perfect ! Waterproof, covering from head to toe. Very effective!
★★★★★ Perfect product
Perfect product. My son is well protected from both rain and wind. Very practical. Some parents asked me for the reference. I shared it without hesitation!!!