Reflective laces, Yellow
Glitter, shine, wow!
Shine on the pavement with your trainers while scooting, walking, cycling... Whatever your means of transport!
• Increase your visibility
• Ceez at StreetStyle, illuminates the night of your steps
• a colorful face / a retro-reflective face
• Standard size: 120 cm long and 8 mm wide
• Developed in France, assembled in Poland
• Certified Fabric and Reflective Fabric Oeko-Tex Standard 100
• Deposited model
How does it work ?
The retroreflective film is made of pure glass in the form of microbeads.
Transparent glass microbeads that naturally reflect light back into the night when illuminated without using any additional energy! The magic is guaranteed!
They make all the difference with a phosphorescent material, which needs to be "recharged", because it stores the light and "rejects" it. But when there is no light, there is no light. It must be recharged!
On a terrace at the end of the day, while watching the scooters speeding along the Parisian road, the idea of retroreflective laces came to us. The feet of the scooters, although very active, remained almost invisible to the eye of motorists. Something had to be done and quickly!
• 100% Polyester, Retroreflective Fabric, Certified Oeko-Tex Standard 100
Eco responsibility | Our raw materials
From the moment we produce, pollute. However, today we can produce better to pollute less. Our process is certainly, not yet optimal, but it has the merit of existing and progress.
Our reflective devices are:
• Solid and durable
• Do not require power source to work
• Do not produce unnecessary light pollution and are therefore less disturbing for wildlife than a lighted light.
• Easy to destroy at the end of life and potentially recyclable and reusable.
Our reflective fabrics
All textile equipment are manufactured in a BSCI * certified factory near Shanghai. The fabrics are Oeko-Tex 100 certified and are recyclable.
Fast shipping | Free returns
Shipping business days:
Any order past before noon is treated the same day. The orders placed after 12h are treated within 24 hours.
The orders placed on Friday after 12h are treated on Monday after.
If the product does not suit you, send it back to us within 14 days after receiving your order. The product is in its original packaging and in perfect condition, it will be refunded upon receipt.
How to proceed ?
1. Send an email with your Rainette Order Number@rainette-shop.com
2. Simply print the slip sent by us and put your package in a post office.
3. Your order will be refunded upon receipt and verification.