Well warm and visible!
To avoid having the fingers frozen by the cold and ensure a total control of its trajectory, it is essential that the hands are well protected.
The rule of the three layers!
• Ethical and responsible production
The retroeching, how does it work?
The glass microbeads contained in the textile reflect in the dark under a light source: you are visible since March!
Your sleeves are repellent
The resistance of a fabric with water depends on its technicality but also the exposure time and the pressure of the water.
Your sleeves will resist light rain on less than an hour.
From the moment we produce, pollute. However, today we can produce better to pollute less. Our process is certainly, not yet optimal, but it has the merit of existing and progress.
Our reflective devices are:
• Solid and durable
• Do not require power source to work
• Do not produce unnecessary light pollution and are therefore less disturbing for wildlife than a lighted light.
• Easy to destroy at the end of life and potentially recyclable and reusable.
Our reflective fabrics
All textile equipment are manufactured in a BSCI * certified factory near Shanghai. The fabrics are Oeko-Tex 100 certified and are recyclable.
Shipping business days:
Any order past before noon is treated the same day. The orders placed after 12h are treated within 24 hours.
The orders placed on Friday after 12h are treated on Monday after.
If the product does not suit you, send it back to us within 14 days after receiving your order. The product is in its original packaging and in perfect condition, it will be refunded upon receipt.
How to proceed ?
1. Send an email with your Rainette Order Number@rainette-shop.com
2. Simply print the slip sent by us and put your package in a post office.
3. Your order will be refunded upon receipt and verification.
En France métropolitaine
à partir de 49 euros
Satisfait ou remboursé
vous avez un mois
Service client express
Réponses éclair de 10h à 19h
du lundi au vendredi
Par carte bancaire