When you're on a bike, you can't be heard, so be visible!
These retro-reflective* stickers are perfect for encreasing your visibility and adding a personal touch to your helmet, bike, cargo, scooter and other means of mobility.
• Water and UV resistant
• Stick to smooth surfaces (vinyl, aluminium, plastic... do not stick to fabric)
• Size: 13.7 cm x 17.2 cm
• Illustrated, developed and printed in France
• Packaged in ESAT (workshop for the integration and reintegration of people with disabilities)
• Ink compliant with REACH standards
How does it work?
The glass microbeads contained in the reflective paper, also called catadiopters, reflect in the dark under a light source.
Take a picture of your stickers with the flash of your phone, the effect is absolutely magical: your stickers shine brightly.
• Retro-reflective paper for outdoor markings.
• Ink complies with the standards of the CE- REACH regulation.
Clean the surface well before sticking. It is important to accompany your children during the installation.**
• When applying the sticker, you can change your mind, as it will remain adjustable for a few minutes, and as it is intended for outdoor use, it will be much more difficult to remove it later.
• If, despite all your precautions, bubbles form, you just have to pierce them with a needle and smooth the area with your hands.
We warn you: the activity is highly addictive!
From the moment we produce, pollute. However, today we can produce better to pollute less. Our process is certainly, not yet optimal, but it has the merit of existing and progress.
Our reflective devices are:
• Solid and durable
• Do not require power source to work
• Do not produce unnecessary light pollution and are therefore less disturbing for wildlife than a lighted light.
• Easy to destroy at the end of life and potentially recyclable and reusable.
Our reflective fabrics
All textile equipment are manufactured in a BSCI * certified factory near Shanghai. The fabrics are Oeko-Tex 100 certified and are recyclable.
Shipping business days:
Any order past before noon is treated the same day. The orders placed after 12h are treated within 24 hours.
The orders placed on Friday after 12h are treated on Monday after.
If the product does not suit you, send it back to us within 14 days after receiving your order. The product is in its original packaging and in perfect condition, it will be refunded upon receipt.
How to proceed ?
1. Send an email with your Rainette Order Number@rainette-shop.com
2. Simply print the slip sent by us and put your package in a post office.
3. Your order will be refunded upon receipt and verification.
En France métropolitaine
à partir de 49 euros
Satisfait ou remboursé
vous avez un mois
Service client express
Réponses éclair de 10h à 19h
du lundi au vendredi
Par carte bancaire