Visibility = safety
When you're on a bike, you can't be heard, so be visible!
These retroreflective stickers* are perfect for increasing your visibility and adding a personal touch to your helmet, bike, cargo, scooter and other means of mobility.
• Resistant to water and UV
• Stuffs on smooth surfaces (vinyl, aluminum, plastic ... do not stick on fabric)
• Format: 13.7 cm x 17.2 cm
• Illustrated, developed and printed in France
• Conditioned in ESAT (insertion and reintegration workshop of people with disabilities)
• REACH standards ink
How does it work ?
The glass microbeads contained in the reflective paper, also known as reflectors, reflect in the dark under a light source.
Take a picture of your stickers with the flash of your phone, the effect is absolutely magical: your stickers shine with a thousand lights.
• Retro-reflective paper for outdoor markings
• The ink complies with the EC-REACH regulation
Instructions for use
Clean the surface well. Stick your stickers. It is important to accompany your children during the application.
• During the application you can change your mind, your sticker remains adjustable for a few minutes. As it is intended for outdoor use, it will be much more difficult to remove it later.
• If, despite all your precautions, bubbles form, simply pierce them with a needle and smooth the area with your hands.
We warn you: the activity is highly addictive!
From the moment we produce, pollute. However, today we can produce better to pollute less. Our process is certainly, not yet optimal, but it has the merit of existing and progress.
Our reflective devices are:
• Solid and durable
• Do not require power source to work
• Do not produce unnecessary light pollution and are therefore less disturbing for wildlife than a lighted light.
• Easy to destroy at the end of life and potentially recyclable and reusable.
Our reflective fabrics
All textile equipment are manufactured in a BSCI * certified factory near Shanghai. The fabrics are Oeko-Tex 100 certified and are recyclable.
Shipping business days:
Any order past before noon is treated the same day. The orders placed after 12h are treated within 24 hours.
The orders placed on Friday after 12h are treated on Monday after.
If the product does not suit you, send it back to us within 14 days after receiving your order. The product is in its original packaging and in perfect condition, it will be refunded upon receipt.
How to proceed ?
1. Send an email with your Rainette Order Number@rainette-shop.com
2. Simply print the slip sent by us and put your package in a post office.
3. Your order will be refunded upon receipt and verification.
En France métropolitaine
à partir de 49 euros
Satisfait ou remboursé
vous avez un mois
Service client express
Réponses éclair de 10h à 19h
du lundi au vendredi
Par carte bancaire